Blogger Bios

2014-2015 Bloggers

AnthonyAnthony

It all started at Montgomery College...is what they’ll have under the bio of Anthony Lloyd at ESPN. Born in Prince Georges but raised in Montgomery County, MD, I am no stranger to the mantra “slow and steady wins the race.” While that may come as a surprise in todays fast pace world the journey one takes can be described as such.

As a strong minded middle child, the possibi...

KatelynnKatelynn

My name is Katelynn. At MC I am pursuing my degree in Communications. I love to try and learn new things! If you asked my family and friends they would say I am curious, passionate, lively, and witty. For better or for worse, I am a big feeler. There are seven kids in the Snyder family. My brilliant dad (Alan) and my big-hearted mom (Suzanne) raised us all! We played numerous sports growin...

MattMatt

Matt Hounsell grew up in Wellington, New Zealand and lived in Melbourne, Australia for 12 years before moving to the US last year. This has given him a rather mixed accent that no one seems to understand. People in New Zealand thinks he sounds Australian, and in Australia they think he sounds like a New Zealander. After leaving high school, Matt made a career as a pastry cook and worke...

ReneRene

I am the son of a gifted and often called "mad" poet, luckily for me; I feel certain I am so much the better for it. I simply cannot imagine what a mechanized, soulless enterprise my life might have been had this not been my first blessing. The second was to have been bequeathed my unquenchable ardor for words. My linguist’s passion was from earliest memory to speak them and act them (y...

TiffanyTiffany

Tiffany Wilt is, without a doubt, a handful. When she is not working or in school, she likes to do normal nineteen-year-old things like overdosing on Netflix. She has spent many a movie binge cuddling with her pink pig pillow and her stylish Spiderman sleeping bag. She models her life after the lessons she learns in Disney movies—but that does not mean that she is naïve or misogynistic...

WillWill

In order for you to have a better idea of who I want to be and what I believe in, I'd like to share a few quotes that have helped define who I am.

"Hate begets hate; violence begets violence; toughness begets a greater toughness. We must meet the forces of hate with the power of love" (MLK Jr.)

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" (Winston Churchill)

Visit our Past Bloggers page

Top