Blogger Bios

2014-2015 Bloggers

BlueBlue

"The Glass Castle" taught me about enjoying simplicity and the true value of objects. "The Great Gatsby" shed light on money, success, greed, and friendship. And "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" conveyed the morbidity of how inevitable fate is.

My name is KeAndre Blue, but Blue is my preferred name. I adore books and I am from Bristol, England. I have been living in the United States...

IzabelIzabel

My name is Izabel but friends call me Izzy. I’m a second semester Nursing Student, trying to find the incredibly elusive line between surviving classes and a social life. Thankfully I have a cat and study partner, Duncan, who keeps me sane. I’m 22 years young. My husband is my best friend. My 1 year old niece has taught me the heart can generate an inconceivable amount of love. I am ...

KaylaKayla

I like to consider myself a well-rounded nerd, with a bit of geek and a dash of dork all smushed together into some semblance of human form. As a child, I scanned for life-forms with Spock and Bones, hid from Smaug with Bilbo, and made snide and sarcastic comments toward some pretty terrible B-movies with the robots of MST3K. And yes, some part of me still believes that one day the Doctor ...

MichelleMichelle

It is not easy to talk about oneself, as there is a huge risk of self indulgence. However, it is also said that talking about oneself is everyone’s favorite topic. Who knew writing a bio would be so thought provoking?

Let me cover the basics. I’ve taken classes at MC since my senior year of high school, and am now starting full time in the Montgomery Scholars program. I’m (proudl...

VidaleVidale

Staying present on life's journey; only stopping for long laughs, positive energy and new experiences. I'm a firm believer in the idea that nothing should ever be too perfect. As far as I'm concerned, you can never have a bad time when good music is involved. I've been impacted by a myriad of amazing songs and musicians all contributing to the fabric of my life. I love spending time with ...

Visit our Past Bloggers page

Top